Happiness.
The real world.



Hi everyone.

There's this people saying that i'm so rude and other bad stuff. I have never interupt her subsist or what. Again I repeat, never. I swear. I was shocked and kind of mad at first but then I came to realize that she was not wrong at all. It's not like I'm admitting that I'm a bitch or whore *who does that aite?* But it actually prove us all that I do have flaws.

I'm glad I used to hate you before. I'm glad I screwed things up back then. I'm glad the whole 'crew' ditch me like hell. Because if it wasn't what I did before, I will never change for good. Life goes on and if hating me will make you feel happy to the max, so be it. I'm not obsessed of what other people think of me. It's not like my world would crash down because of that okay. I don't waste my time on people like you, not anymore. And I do had alot of friends that will always stand still by my side.

So now tell me, are you living your life just to list down all the bad things about me, babe? Are you waiting eagerly till the day I really fall down? Tell you what, I'm going to succeed in many ways. Hell yeah I want it so bad this time. So if I'm acting so bitchy in front of you, if you had plans in mind to spit your dirty words on my face, you should know by now that I don't give a damn. Got it? Don't judge my personality because I am loud or because everybody says I'm a bitch. Oh my, grow up.







& My Future.
Meow.


I'm "the new version" of Nabila.

FUTURE.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I will never give up on us, insyaAllah.